BLEND WITH NATURE
What better place to relax than in the middle of nature?
Hendra Croft Farm is located in one of the most beautiful regions in the UK so that you can enjoy what nature has to offer to your heart’s content. Of course, you would like to know what the holiday cottages have to offer in terms of comfort. You can check the details so that you know if you are in the right place.
As you enter into this property, you are welcomed into the lounge with comfy sofas to relax after a busy day while watching your favourite film on the TV.
There is a small dining area for those romantic meals for two, which can be whipped up in the well-equipped kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer and washing machine. Heading up to the first floor, you will find the spacious double bedroom.
Outside, we have the large enclosed garden area, with plenty of seating to sit and relax where you can enjoy a glass of wine on a warm summer evening.
FRIENDS WILL BE FRIENDS
The extremely open and welcoming atmosphere and the many collective activities that can take place in this corner of heaven are always to the delight of the visitors, who, together with the hosts, become good friends and enjoy a wonderful stay.
- Situated on a working farm in the heart of Cornwall, just 0.5 miles inland from Cornwall’s stunning North Coast.
- Join in with the weekly farm BBQ and enjoy the on site coffee shop too.
- Why not enjoy a game of golf at Perranporth Golf Club or see the animals at Newquay Zoo
- Holywell bay golf course and fun park is less than 2 miles away.
- Children will love seeing the on-site cows, sheep, chickens and ducks.
- Enjoy the plethora of quality surfing beaches from Polzeath, Newquay and Perranporth.